Friday, April 1, 2011

Pediatric And Adult Stethescope Difference

I messed

Normally I try to have a cheerful attitude in the query. Sometimes some patients reproach me " you laugh but I hurts." Of course I laughed at them, but try to get to my patients so happy, not frivolous, and perhaps smile over the account. I think sometimes necessary on especially in those patients in whom therapeutic exhausted all our resources and yet the pain persists or insistently deprimido.Quizá encouragement I have no other thing to offer a smile intended to relativize your state, you may think that the situation living is not as dramatic.

Today I think I messed up with Maria. Is 45 years old, blind and drag for 2 years of depressive symptoms that do not take the multiple combinations of antidepressants, benzodiazepines and neuroleptics used at doses "horse" as they say our patients. Perhaps the sadness is to live in a much more intense and bitter if you can not see, when you do not have any image that you can brighten the day.

Today I have come to the consultation, as often done, to tell a new symptom that has for a week, " I lie down and do not know where I stand " How? If I lay on my bed and I get up in the living room, kitchen or in bed with my son and not how or when I got there . It's spring and caught me most jovial of the account. next time Take care lest you wake up you in neighbor's bed .

finish the sentence before I realized the error, Maria's face was transformed , Did not bother him but the tears began to fall on his face. Rather than cheer, the joke was hurt more than I had ever imagined. I apologized waste, and subsequently tried to have the most professional attitude to finally admit that was not meant to be able to attribute their symptoms We have agreed to a new query for next week, which I hope will not save me resentment and where you can averirguar if it may be a side effect of taking multiple medications that I had symptoms. Must see, you screwed us in the profession we never know when we mess up

0 comments:

Post a Comment