Friday, April 1, 2011

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Fleet Landing GROWS

The Fleet Landing has grown and matured. As a "mother ship" starts throwing their units at random sea of \u200b\u200bthe blogosphere, without them falling off completely, keeping the umbilical cord.
Let every sensitivity undertake its own path in line with their perceptions of life and health but maintains the link to the blog to become a vocation for teaching.
I have the honor of being the first and I created my own blog to which I invite all readers: Health Notes for reflection.
I must admit that sometimes I felt uncomfortable expressing my personal views within a collective blog, among other things because, as you might expect, our EAP is very broad, with different conceptions of things and far to keep a single thought or politically or professionally.
I have long believed that if they expressed all these sensitivities, the blog of the health center could work and readers would understand as a melting pot of perceptions and different proposals, subject to varied and not more than philosophy or ideology that each one of its members.
But the reality has been different, apparently, productivity in publications of any of us has withdrawn the other and, ultimately, the latter no longer identify with our blog.
been two years of effort and learning that have not been in vain. The blog is well positioned and has its supporters and subscribers. Is present and future.
I hope this new blog as teaching tool, with which I agree from now, meet the interests of its supporters and subscribers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment